Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Farming HvnlyRathalosScl - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite





I finally made my Soul Rathalos Z Armor. I have been farming HvnlyRathalosScl for a week without success. I have been killing a lot of G-rank Rathalos, from Rathalos to Azure to Silver. But with persistence, finally i get 2 HvnlyRathalosScl in single quest, woot!

I guess I'm really lucky to get 2 HvnlyRathalosScl in a single quest. How do I get it?
a. I get it from Rathalos (not Azure/Silver).
b. When Rathalos airborne, throw a Flash bomb. It will fall down and stunned. Look for shiny drop near the legs. There is 2% you will get HvnlyRathalosScl. That's how i get my first HvnlyRathalosScl.
c. Capture it when it start to limp/weaken. There is 4% you will get HvnlyRathalosScl. That's how i get my second HvnlyRathalosScl.

Ways to get HvnlyRathalosScl from Rathalos:
1. Reward from breaking head - 4%
2. Carve from tail - 2%
3. Capture - 2%
4. Drop from airbone using Flash bomb / awaken from sleeping - 2%

There you go, all the methods to farm HvnlyRathalosScl. Farming Rathalos is easier than Silver Rathalos. Azure Rathalos is not good as the drop rate is less compare to Rathalos/Silver Rathalos. I'm a proud owner of Soul Rathalos Z now. My next target is to get Diablos Z. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment