Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally Reach HR9 in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

After 35 hours of gameplay in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, I’m now at HR9 (solo). This is not an easy task, but at last I have accomplished it. If you want to know about the key quests to advance from HR7-HR9, you can refer to my HR Guide here. However getting to HR9 is not a major accomplishment as long as I haven’t hunted all the monsters in the HR9. Monsters like Rajang, Gravios, Diablos, Elder Dragons and Fatalis will be next in my list. All these monsters will get my end game weapons.

Surprisingly I’m still wearing my Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Akantor armor which only gives me 501 defense. This is a weak armor in standard of G-level quest. Armor like Kut-Ku Mail X with fully upgraded will have better defense than Akantor Armor. The reason I’m still using it is due to it’s skills. Artisan, Expert and Earplug are just too good. This is just to prove that you can still wear your Monster Hunter Freedom 2 armor for reaching HR9. I’m planning to get Rathalos Soul Z armor but I’m still haven’t get one of a material which is HvnlyRathalosScl. This material is equivalent to Rathalos Ruby but for G-level quest. HvnlyRathalosScl is extremely hard to get with 2-4% drop rate.

To get to HR9, you need to have the strongest weapon available at your level. I’m a Hammer hunter, therefore the strongest weapon available at this time Juggernaut. It’s extremely powerful raw damage hammer and easy to made. You can refer to my guide on how to create Juggernaut. Get this hammer easy in the game to make your hunting easier (if you are hammer hunter).

Hope this will provide motivation for you to solo and reach HR9 soon. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment