Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally Get My Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

After months of waiting, finally I get my Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (US) version. Previously I was disappointed for getting Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (EU) when I was unable to import my Monster Hunter Freedom 2 character. Imagine my HR6 characters with almost all Hammers and high grade armors cannot be carried forward to MHFU. I do not want to start all over again.

Two weeks after that, I get called from my friend, Steven. He told me he got the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (US) version and able to import his old character from Monster Hunter Freedom 2. This is very good news for me. We used to play MHF2 together in the office.

Once I have imported my character from MHF2 to MHFU, I start to check my items and equipments. Nothing changes in items. Nothing changes in weapon as well except my beloved Akantor Bow get nerf. Damage is reduce quite significantly. My biggest disappointment when I see my uber Akantor set get nerf. Capcom remove 5 points on earplug skill from the Akantor set. Therefore I can no longer able to have High Grade Earplug with this set even with decoration. Also Capcom replace the negative Protection skill with negative Short Charge sill. Negative Short Charge means you need longer time to charge your Greatsword/Hammer.

Overall I believe these changes are to bring balance to new Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I’m looking forward for a better armor in the end game now. Time to get my Hammer and hunt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment